Columbus Small Business Attorneys
Dedicated & Experienced Lawyers Serving Small Business Owners in GA
Navigating business law may sound intimidating – but it doesn’t have to be. At Poydasheff & Sowers, LLC, we have been representing and advocating for small business owners like you for more than 60 years. During that time, we have become familiar with all the needs and challenges of small business owners in Georgia, and we are prepared to use our knowledge and experience to your advantage.
Call (706) 705-5777 today to schedule your consultation.
Pointing You in the Right Direction from Business Formation to Succession Plans
If you are in the process of starting your small business, get in touch with us right away. There is much that can and must be done to protect you, your ideas, and your business, long before you ever open your doors or turn your first profit. We can help you decide which method of formation is best and choose between establishing a limited liability corporation, sole proprietorship, partnership, cooperative, or other business type. In doing so, we can protect you and set you up for many years of success, even when challenges arise.
Even if you have already formed your small business, there are still many ways we can help. We can get business loans, obtain commercial leasing, and make other arrangements that will affect the day-to-day efficiency and long-term success of your business. We are also talented litigators with decades of experience handling lawsuits. We are prepared to fight for you when your clients, other businesses, or other third parties try to take a bite of your success.
Small Business Law Services We Provide
At Poydasheff & Sowers, LLC, we hope to be your go-to advisors throughout the life of your business. We understand that your business needs are likely to evolve and grow over the years, and we are equipped to help you manage all of it, from beginning to end.
In addition to business formation, we provide a wide variety of services for small business owners, including (but not limited to):
- Breach of contract Transactions
- Small business representation in litigation matters
- Business formations
- Operating agreements
- Shareholders agreements
- Employment contracts
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Prepare and negotiate contracts Intellectual property • Copyright registration
- Trademark registration
- Intellectual property assignment
- Sale and Acquisition of businesses
- Transact merger and acquisitions.
- Purchase agreements
- Representation on the purchaser
- Representation for the seller
- Represent business in negotiating loan documents and lending needs
- Represent business in negotiating their problem loan with bank Real Estate
- Commercial real estate closings: all property types and represent Purchaser or Seller
- Draft and negotiate commercial leases
- “Soups to nuts” real estate development
- Business litigation
- Chapter 11 bankruptcy
- Commercial arbitration
- Commercial leasing and related negotiations
- Commercial real estate closings, including purchasing and refinancing
- Commercial real estate zoning
- Contract formation and drafting
- Copyright and trademark applications and related lawsuits
- Drafting important documents for LLCs, such as bylaws, corporate resolutions, partnership agreements, and operating agreements
- Employment law matters, such as wrongful termination disputes, employment contracts, non-compete agreements, employee manuals, etc.
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Property tax appeals
- Protection of internet privacy rights, website protection, and related waivers
- Representation for automobile franchises and dealerships
- Restrictive covenants
- Sale or purchase of businesses
- Zoning appeals
Contact us online or call (706) 705-5777 today to speak to one of our Columbus small business lawyers and schedule your consultation. We are happy to meet with you in person, over the phone, or by video.