Helping Our Clients Protect Their Rights & Freedoms
Backed by over 60 years of experience, Poydasheff & Sowers, LLC is dedicated to helping our clients develop personalized defense strategies. If you or a loved one have been arrested or are under investigation for a crime, you can trust that your case is in good hands with our firm. Known for our commitment to excellence and proven track record of success, our attorneys treat our clients like family and take a client-centered approach to cases.
Our firm has your back for all your criminal defense needs and handles a wide variety of criminal defense matters. Whether it be a felony or misdemeanor charge, DUI defense, property or drug crimes, weapons charges, or any other serious charges, our competent criminal defense division will navigate you through every stage of the process.
To schedule a case consultation and learn more about how our Columbus criminal defense team can help you, reach out to us online or via phone (706) 705-5777 today.
The Benefits of Retaining a Criminal Defense Attorney
When facing criminal charges, having the right attorney can make all the difference between success and failure in court. There are several key benefits that come with retaining a criminal defense lawyer:
- Knowledge of the laws governing your case. Your criminal defense lawyer will be well-versed in the relevant laws, procedures, and regulations that apply to your case. This means they can offer tailored legal advice on how best to proceed in your situation.
- Understanding of court proceedings. A well-qualified attorney can navigate through the complexities of courtroom proceedings and ensure your rights are protected during this process. They can also help you understand what actions are necessary for your defense and how to effectively prepare for trial.
- Experience in dealing with prosecutors and judges. An experienced criminal defense attorney will have built up relationships with prosecutors over time, meaning they often have more leverage when negotiating plea bargains or lighter sentences. Judges also have unique approaches to cases, and an experienced attorney will know how to tailor their case strategy to each judge’s preferences.
- Access to specialized resources. Your lawyer may have access to resources such as forensic specialists or private investigators that could help build an effective defense strategy for your case.
Having an experienced criminal defense attorney on your side is essential if you want the best possible outcome from your case. The benefits listed above should give you peace of mind knowing that you are getting quality legal representation and support throughout the process.
From initial consultations to Recorders Court and probable cause hearings, through Magistrate Court or Municipal Court, and in the Superior Court, you will need an experienced advocate by your side who knows the system, understands the law, and values your rights; our Columbus attorneys are here for you.
Honest & Reliable Criminal Defense Services
At Poydasheff & Sowers, LLC our firm treats all of our clients like family and can support you throughout the entirety of your case. If our clients are jailed, our team will vigorously advocate for a reasonable bond to secure their release. Our Columbus defense attorneys can also:
- Compassionately communicate and work with you to provide the best legal defense possible and to determine the best strategy moving forward.
- Offer personalized counsel tailored to your case goals and needs.
- Educate you to make informed case decisions.
- Collect evidence and examine prosecutorial evidence to strengthen your case.
- Investigate whether your rights were protected and honored during police interviews, your arrest, etc.
- Handle all the case legalities and help reduce your stress surrounding the case.
We understand how important it is for you to return to “normal” and that for many people, this can be one of the lowest points in their life. Every step we take during your case will be towards that end—to help bring normalcy back to your life, get you home, and bring you peace of mind.
We know your rights, we understand the law and we will fight for the best results possible in each and every case. Don’t wait until it’s too late, let us get started fighting for you today.
Call (706) 705-5777 or complete our contact form to get started on your criminal defense strategy today.
Read Real Reviews
"Tim has consistently gone above and beyond in protecting my interest. He has made me feel like he genuinely cares about my situation."Angie R.
"Great firm with outstanding service and professionalism. Their staff is top notch and would highly recommend to friends and family!"Meg G.
Tim Sowers is the best.Francine H.
Contact Poydasheff & Sowers, LLC Today
If you have been searching for a law firm in Columbus, GA that can effectively and efficiently guide you through your legal matter, look no further. At Poydasheff & Sowers, LLC, our attorneys offer caring, compassionate, and skilled guidance to help you obtain a positive outcome to your case.